NFS High Stakes Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NFS High Stakes Forums

NFS4 Rules! :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favourite High Stakes car

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
abyss

Favourite High Stakes car Empty
PostSubject: Favourite High Stakes car   Favourite High Stakes car EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 7:33 pm

What is your favourite NFS HS car from EA? My favourite is the Ford Falcon XR8. It was included on the Australian and most likely New Zealand copies of High Stakes but not in the versions of the game for other countries. It can be downloaded though. I am still looking for the full showcase including speech for it and also Holden Commodore.
Back to top Go down
FerrariMan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favourite High Stakes car   Favourite High Stakes car EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:55 pm

Hmm, yes that XR-8 was a nice sedan good to make mods off of... I actually liked EA's XKR a lot, I personally prefer it to my current replacement but I can't leave EA's in the mod Wink
Back to top Go down
https://nfshs.board-directory.net
abyss

PostSubject: Re: Favourite High Stakes car   Favourite High Stakes car EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:59 pm

Honestly I don't see what's so wrong with using EA's Holden and Ford. Those are what I'm using.
Back to top Go down
FerrariMan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favourite High Stakes car   Favourite High Stakes car EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:30 pm

Actually, I don't have a formal replacement for those cars the Holden and the Ford. This is mainly because in my version of HS, those aren't by default Career mode cars...

The only reason I can't leave EA's XKR in my mod is because it's EA's. I meant the FM mod to replace all the cars and I don't like having an odd asterisk at that statement Wink
Back to top Go down
https://nfshs.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite High Stakes car   Favourite High Stakes car Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite High Stakes car
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NFS High Stakes Forums :: NFS High Stakes :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: